Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt 2011

Hey Everyone! Mikician here, and a guide to show you what you need to do in this year's Pandanda Easter Egg Hunt.. Take a look. Here's what the Easter Bunny looks like, he is located in West Market Street!
He's awesome right? Now here's a look at what he has to offer! I honestly think Pandanda brought back the bunny slippers for 1 special panda, Me? I emailed them a few weeks ago and asked for the bunny slippers to come back, my dream came true hehe! Anyways look below VVVV
His prizes are pretty awesome too. I own those Bunny Slippers, but I sure as heck want that green shirt and that easter basket! >:D ... Also here is what eggs look like when they appear in Pandanda land. Looky
And when you click on the egg a message comes up congratulating you for finding an Easter egg!
Awesome eh? I think Pandanda did an AMAZING job on this year's Easter celebration, what about you? Tell me how much you like or love your experience.. Drop a comment! And I hope to talk to you all soon.
-Mikician

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.